There are many reasons why the Peretz pnei* mitzvah might be perfect for your family:
- You are looking for an inclusive, non-dogmatic, secular approach to Judaism
- You are looking for an intellectually rich education that teaches ancient and modern Jewish history, ethics, literature, culture, music and art
- Your family practices more than one faith or is not religious
- You identify as a “cultural Jew” and would like your child to know their Jewish roots
- You want a program that emphasizes the humanist, progressive and universal aspects of our heritage
* Why “pnei” (faces of), nnot “bnei” (sons of) mitzvah? Because our students asked us for a non-gendered title for our program.